MoneySavingExpert.com’s Credit Club provides you with your Experian Credit Report, Experian Credit Score, an analysis of your affordability and your Credit Hit Rate - in the real world (how likely you are to be accepted for credit cards and loans compared to everyone else). Then we explain how to improve it.
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be shown your credit dashboard, which includes:
- Your Experian Credit Report. Lenders assess your future behaviour by predicting it from your past. Your credit report shows your credit history, your payment history, the number of recent applications you’ve made and more.
- Your Experian Credit Score. Your credit score is based on the information in your credit report, and gives a good at-a-glance indicator of whether lenders are likely to view you as a good risk or not.
- Affordability. This is how much lenders think you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure (this is based on the information you give us).
- Your MoneySavingExpert.com Credit Hit Rate – in the real world. What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get ‘em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards and loans, and which lenders you have the best chances with.
- Credit cards & loans eligibility calculator. Product by product, what are your odds of getting each top deal? Home in on the best without impacting your credit score.
- Things you need to know about YOUR credit profile. We give you insights into things about your credit profile that affect your ability to get credit, eg whether you’ve missed payments or are on the electoral roll – and explain what to do about it.
We also tell you which cards and loans you have the best chance of getting, if you’re looking to apply for new credit.
Why has my credit score gone down?
What if something's wrong on my Experian Credit Report?
How can I improve my credit score?
I have debt problems. Will this help me?
I'm having problems reconfirming my details when logging in
My scores on the dashboard don't load - it's telling me to try again later. Help?